In which of the following situations might a blind search be acceptable
Bb Bb from Baghdad, Iraq is saying Small search space is correct answer
Deep from Kolkata, India is saying All of above is correct answer
Taimoor Hassan from Multan, Pakistan is saying Small search space is correct answer
Gan is saying Complex game is correct answer
douaa iraq from Najaf, Iraq is saying Small search space is correct answer
- [A] 1949, Donald O, The organization of Behavior
- [B] 1950,Computing Machinery and intelligence
- [C] 1956, Dartmouth University Conference Organized by John McCarthy
- [D] 1961,Computer and computer sense
- [A] budget projections
- [B] visual presentations
- [C] business decisions
- [D] vacation schedules
- [A] Large memory and high speed processor
- [B] Letter quality printers and 8 -inch disk drives
- [C] A mouse and specialized keyboard
- [D] Both A and C
- [A] the embodiment of human intellectual capabilities within a computer.
- [B] a set of computer programs that produce output that would be considered to reflect intelligence if it were generated by humans.
- [C] the study of mental faculties through the use of mental models implemented on a computer.
- [D] All of the above
A network with named nodes and labeled arcs that can be used to represent certain natural language grammars to facilitate parsing.
- [A] Tree Network
- [B] Star Network
- [C] Transition Network
- [D] Complete Network