Who won the presidential elections of Senegal on 28 February 2019?
- [A] Liverpool
- [B] Bayern Munich
- [C] Chelsea
- [D] Real Madrid
- [E] FC Barcelona
Read the following statements:-
1. The government approved the restructuring of National Skill Development Fund (NSDF) and National Skill Development Corporation (NSDC).
2. The move will strengthen governance, implementation and monitoring framework.
3. NSDC and NSDF were set up by the Ministry of Finance and registered in July 2008 and January 2010 respectively for implementing coordinated action for skill development.
Which of the above statement/statements is/are correct?
- [A] Only 1
- [B] Only 2
- [C] Only 3
- [D] Only 1 and 2
- [E] Only 2 and 3
Read the following statements carefully:
1. The Supreme Court has clarified that a second marriage is valid only if divorce proceedings of the first marriage are not pending in court.
2. Section 5(1) of the Hindu Marriage Act places a bar on marriage by a person who has a spouse living at the time of the marriage.
3. Section 11 makes such a marriage null and void.
Which of the above statements is/are correct?
- [A] Only 1
- [B] Only 1 and 2
- [C] Only 1 and 3
- [D] Only 2 and 3
- [E] All of the above
- [A] HCL Foundation
- [B] Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation
- [C] Infosys Foundation
- [D] Azim Premji Foundation
- [E] Reliance Foundation