Read the following statements carefully:
1.Ministry of Defence has taken steps to ensure implementation of grant of Permanent Commission to Women officers in the Armed Forces.
2.Women officers will be granted Permanent Commission in the Indian Army in all the 14 branches where women are inducted for Short Service Commission.
3.All branches, in IAF, including Fighter Pilots are now open for women officers.
Which of the above statements is/are correct?
gita from Villupuram, India is saying All of the above is correct answer
[A] Pioneers for a Cure
पायनियर्स फॉर ए क्योर
[C] Hayim Association
[D] Help Fight Childhood Cancer
हेल्प फाइट चाइल्डहुड कैंसर
[E] National Institute of Cancer Prevention
नेशनल इंस्टिट्यूट ऑफ़ कैंसर प्रिवेंशन
- [A] Mauritius
- [B] Seychelles
- [C] Madagascar
- [D] Singapore
- [E] Indonesia
- [A] Chandigarh
- [B] Delhi
- [C] Lucknow
- [D] Bhopal
- [E] Jaipur
- [A] Dempo
- [B] Vedanta Resources
- [C] MSPL Limited
- [D] Uranium Corporation of India
- [E] Odisha Mining Corporation
Which of the following statements are correct?
- Supreme Court said that the legislators cannot practise as lawyers in courts.
- Supreme Court constituted a 3 member committee to look into the jail reforms.
- Supreme Court declared the government's Aadhaar scheme as unconstitutional.
- [A] Only 1
- [B] Only 2
- [C] Both 1 and 2
- [D] Both 2 and 3
- [E] All of the above