As per the study report of International Food Policy Research Institute, unveiled on 4 March 2019, air pollution due to crop stubble burning in northern India causes an economic loss of $________ billion annually.
gita from Villupuram, India is saying 30 is correct answer
To which of the following has the Union Cabinet approved Grant of Organised Group 'A' status in July 2019?
- [A] Central Reserve Police Force
- [B] Railway Protection Force
- [C] National Security Guard
- [D] Indo-Tibetan Border Police
- [E] Central Industrial Security Force
Who has dedicated the upgraded gold medal of the mixed relay event at the 2018 Asian Games to the coronavirus warriors?
- [A] Dutee Chand
- [B] Neeraj Chopra
- [C] P. V. Sindhu
- [D] Hima Das
- [E] Jinson Johnson
As per the 'India Skills Report 2019', which state has topped the list of states with the highest employability?
- [A] Andhra Pradesh
- [B] Rajasthan
- [C] Haryana
- [D] Punjab
- [E] Karnataka
Who among the following has been elected for the chair of International Nitrogen Initiative (INI), a global policy making initiative ?
- [A] Shantanu Narayen
- [B] Tapan Singhel
- [C] N Raghuram
- [D] Anadish Pal
- [E] Vasant Narasimhan
In April 2020, which of the following has specified a Standard Operating Procedure (SOP) for sign in and sign off of seafarers on ships?
- [A] Ministry of External Affairs
- [B] Ministry of Corporate Affairs
- [C] Ministry of Home Affairs
- [D] Ministry of Finance
- [E] Ministry of Commerce and Industry