Donald Trump intends to end the preferential trade terms for India under the U.S.’s Generalized System of Preferences program that accounts for $________ billion of India’s exports to the U.S.
Read the following statements carefully:
1. The Supreme Court appointed Lieutenant General Ravi Thodge as the 3rd member of the Committee of Administrators (CoA) for BCCI.
2. In 2017, the apex court had appointed a 4-member CoA, headed by former Comptroller and Auditor General of India (CAG) Vinod Rai.
3. The other 3 members of the CoA were -- former Indian women cricket captain Diana Edulji, Ramachandra Guha and Vikram Limaye.
Which of the above statements is/are true?
- [A] Only 1
- [B] Only 1 and 2
- [C] Only 1 and 3
- [D] Only 2 and 3
- [E] All of the above
- [A] Chennai Super Kings
- [B] Mumbai Indians
- [C] Royal Challengers Bangalore
- [D] Rajasthan Royals
- [E] Kolkata Knight Riders
- [A] 2016
- [B] 2018
- [C] 2017
- [D] 2019
- [E] 2020
- [A] Building national highways
- [B] Building new ports
- [C] Building new airports
- [D] Building new ships
- [E] Building new navy checkposts in the seas