The Cabinet Committee of Economic Affairs approved a Rs. ________ crore package for the second phase of Faster Adoption & Manufacturing of Electric (and hybrid) vehicles (FAME) scheme on 28 February 2019.
deshak m b from Bengaluru, India is saying 10,000 is correct answer
- [A] Maria Sharapova
- [B] Serena Williams
- [C] Caroline Wozniacki
- [D] Angelique Kerber
- [E] Simona Halep
- [A] RBL
- [B] Axis
- [C] KVB
- [D] IOB
- [E] Citibank
Read the following statements:-
1. India’s factory output remained strong in February, suggesting a rosier outlook for the economy.
2. The index of industrial production rose 8.1% in February over the year, compared with a revised 8.4% growth in the previous month, according to data from the Ministry of Statistics and Programme Implementation.
3. A Bloomberg poll of economists had projected a 6.8 percent rise.
Which of the above statement/statements is/are correct?
- [A] Only 1
- [B] Only 2
- [C] Only 3
- [D] Both 1 and 3
- [E] Both 2 and 3
- [A] Ministry of External Affairs
- [B] Ministry of Home Affairs
- [C] Ministry of Corporate Affairs
- [D] Ministry of Commerce and Industry
- [E] Ministry of Women and Child Development
- [A] Tata Motors
- [B] Dalmia Bharat Limited
- [C] Reliance Group
- [D] SBI
- [E] None of the above