Macro processor is an inbuilt function of ?
indhuja indhuja from Erode, India is saying Assembler is correct answer
Mohmmed Ibrahim Qambrani from Karachi, Pakistan is saying Linker is correct answer
Ahmed Safi from Saudi, India is saying Linker is correct answer
Kumar Gourav from Delhi, India is saying Assembler is correct answer
Rup Kotha from Dhaka, Bangladesh is saying Editor is correct answer
Which of the following derivation a top-down parser use while parsing an input string? The input is assumed to be scanned in left to right order ?
- [A] Leftmost derivation
- [B] Leftmost derivation traced out in reverse
- [C] Rightmost derivation
- [D] Rightmost derivation traced out in reverse
- [A] A program that places programs into memory an prepares them for execution
- [B] A program that automate the translation of assembly language into machine language
- [C] A program that accepts a program written in high level language and produces an object program
- [D] Is a program that appears to execute a source program as if it were machine language