Which country has signed an MoU with India for cooperation on broadcasting and exchange of audio visual programme on 20 February 2019?
Read the following statements carefully:
1. The Ministry of Youth Affairs and Sports granted provisional recognition to All India Carrom Federation (AICF) as National Sports Federation with immediate effect.
2. It will facilitate the participation of Indian Athletes in the forthcoming National/International competitions.
3. The recognition means granting a major role to AICF for development of the Chess sport in India.
Which of the above statements is/are true?
- [A] Only 1
- [B] Only 1 and 2
- [C] Only 1 and 3
- [D] Only 2 and 3
- [E] All of the above
In April 2020, the Centre has brought the Cauvery Water Management Authority under which of the following ministries?
- [A] Ministry of Environment, Forest and Climate Change
- [B] Ministry of Jal Shakti
- [C] Ministry of Home Affairs
- [D] Ministry of Water Resources, River Development and Ganga Rejuvenation
- [E] Ministry of New and Renewable Energy
A rare palm endemic to the South Andaman Island is finding a second home in which of the following states?
- [A] Maharashtra
- [B] Karnataka
- [C] Kerala
- [D] Telangana
- [E] Odisha
- [A] 25th
- [B] 26th
- [C] 27th
- [D] 28th
- [E] 29th
As part of Indian Navy's Overseas Deployment to Africa, Europe and Russia, INS ________ arrived at St Denis, Reunion Island, France in October 2019 for a 3-day visit.
- [A] Talwar
- [B] Rajput
- [C] Trikand
- [D] Tarkash
- [E] Viraat