Read the following statements carefully:
1.NASA will launch a new space telescope in 2023 that could provide a glimpse of the first moments in the history of the universe.
2.'The Spectro-Photometer for the History of the Universe, Epoch of Reionization and Ices Explorer (SPHEREx)' mission is a planned two-year mission.
3. Astronomers will use the mission to gather data on more than 300 million galaxies.
Which of the above statements is/are correct?
- [A] Ananta Das
- [B] Prafulla Samal
- [C] Naveen Patnaik
- [D] Ganeshi Lal
- [E] S B Behera
- [A] 12
- [B] 16
- [C] 22
- [D] 28
- [E] 32
- [A] Black Money (Undisclosed Foreign Income and Assets) and Imposition of Tax Act, 2016
- [B] The Taxation Laws (Amendment) Bill, 2016
- [C] The Securities and Exchange Board of India (Amendment) Bill, 2016
- [D] The Prevention of Money Laundering (Amendment) Bill, 2016
- [E] The Benami Transactions (Prohibition) Amendment Act, 2016
Who was appointed the next Ambassador of India to the Republic of Liberia on 28th December 2018?
- [A] Mayuri Singh
- [B] Y.K. Sailas Thangal
- [C] S.K. Sinthya Thomas
- [D] Manoj Prathap
- [E] Srinivas Deshmukh
- [A] Chennai
- [B] Jamnagar
- [C] Mumbai
- [D] Kochi
- [E] Visakhapatnam