Given two sorted lists of size m and n respectively.The number of comparisons needed in the worst case by the merge sort algorithm will be?
Pkchandiya Brahman from Larkana, Pakistan is saying m+n-1 is correct answer
Cécile Musabyemariya is saying max(m,n) is correct answer
Shourya Singh Rawat from India is saying max(m,n) is correct answer
Lets Know from Pakistan is saying mn is correct answer
Baerov Bogdan from Mogosoaia, Romania is saying max(m,n) is correct answer
- [A] Insertion sort
- [B] Binary search
- [C] Radix sort
- [D] Polynomial manipulation
- [A] Optimal binary search tree construction can be performed efficiently using dynamic programming.
- [B] Breath first search cannot be used to find converted components of a graph.
- [C] Given the prefix and post fix walks over a binary tree.The binary tree cannot be uniquely constructe
- [D] Depth first search can be used to find connected components of a graph.
- [A] Dynamic programming
- [B] Backtracking
- [C] Divide and conquer
- [D] Greedy method