Which of the following algorithm design technique is used in the quick sort algorithm?
Mital Patel from Ahmedabad, India is saying Dynamic programming is correct answer
Haranadh Banda from Vijayawada, India is saying Greedy method is correct answer
Sohail Javed from Rawalpindi, Pakistan is saying Backtracking is correct answer
Jawad Awan from Jamshoro, Pakistan is saying Divide and conquer is correct answer
Gaurav Jain from Delhi, India is saying Divide and conquer is correct answer
- [A] mn
- [B] max(m,n)
- [C] min(m,n)
- [D] m+n-1
- [A] 2 deletions and 3 additions
- [B] 3 additions and 2 deletions
- [C] 3 deletions and 3 additions
- [D] 3 deletions and 4 additions
- [A] Optimal binary search tree construction can be performed efficiently using dynamic programming.
- [B] Breath first search cannot be used to find converted components of a graph.
- [C] Given the prefix and post fix walks over a binary tree.The binary tree cannot be uniquely constructe
- [D] Depth first search can be used to find connected components of a graph.
- [A] Dynamic programming
- [B] Backtracking
- [C] Divide and conquer
- [D] Greedy method