The fact that the same operation may apply to two or more classes is called what?
Shamsa hafeez from Lahore, Pakistan is saying Polymorphism is correct answer
Tsega Asresa Mengistu from Dessie, Ethiopia is saying Polymorphism is correct answer
Serkie Mekonnen from Dessie, Ethiopia is saying Inheritance is correct answer
sureshbabu vampugadapa from Guntur, India is saying Multiple classification is correct answer
Deep from Kolkata, India is saying Polymorphism is correct answer
- [A] attributes in a table
- [B] operations of an object
- [C] instances of a class
- [D] tables in a database
- [A] User data
- [B] Database structure data
- [C] Sorted data
- [D] Functional data
..............defines the structure of a relation which consists of a fixed set of attribute-domain pairs.
- [A] Schema
- [B] Program
- [C] Instance
- [D] none
- [A] The ability to tackle more challenging problems
- [B] Reusability of analysis, design, and programming results
- [C] Improved communication between users, analysts, etc.
- [D] All of the above.
- [A] dependency graph.
- [B] data model.
- [C] graphical display.
- [D] None of the above is correct.