How many copies of the database schema are typically used in the redesign process?
Shamsa hafeez from Lahore, Pakistan is saying three is correct answer
Tsega Asresa Mengistu from Dessie, Ethiopia is saying Two is correct answer
Serkie Mekonnen from Dessie, Ethiopia is saying One is correct answer
sureshbabu vampugadapa from Guntur, India is saying three is correct answer
Deep from Kolkata, India is saying One is correct answer
- [A] View
- [B] Instance
- [C] Scheme
- [D] None of these
- [A] Tries to identify attempts to hack into a computer system.
- [B] May monitor packets passing over the network.
- [C] May transmit message packets to the correct destination.
- [D] Set up deception systems that attempt to trap hackers.
- [A] Cardinality
- [B] Degree
- [C] Tuple
- [D] Row
- [A] RENAME TABLE
- [B] CHANGE TABLE
- [C] ALTER TABLE
- [D] None of the above is correct.