Which is not true of a correlated subquery?
Shamsa hafeez from Lahore, Pakistan is saying They can be used to verify functional dependencies. is correct answer
Tsega Asresa Mengistu from Dessie, Ethiopia is saying They are very similar to a regular subquery. is correct answer
Serkie Mekonnen from Dessie, Ethiopia is saying The processing of the SELECT statements is nested. is correct answer
Deep from Kolkata, India is saying They can be used to verify functional dependencies. is correct answer
Arpita Dhote from Pune, India is saying EXISTS/NOT EXISTS is a form of a correlated subquery. is correct answer
- [A] Led by only one group.
- [B] Helped by cooperation between companies.
- [C] Not necessary at this time.
- [D] Important so that the web can flourish.
- [A] database is structured.
- [B] database is well-designed.
- [C] database has no data.
- [D] database is relatively small.
- [A] Zero
- [B] One
- [C] More than one
- [D] All of the above.
- [A] Define the attribute as required
- [B] Define subtypes
- [C] Define each attribute as having an initial value that is recognized as blank
- [D] Define supertypes
- [A] An object is an instance of a class.
- [B] A class is an instance of an object.
- [C] An object includes encapsulates only data.
- [D] A class includes encapsulates only data.