Recently, the Veer Savarkar International Airport in ________ was declared as an authorised 'Immigration Check post' for entry into/exit from India.
V.M.Singh from Ludhiana, India is saying Port Blair is correct answer
Malati Baskey from Rourkela, India is saying Port Blair is correct answer
- [A] Squash
- [B] Shooting
- [C] Wrestling
- [D] Badminton
- [E] Throwball
- [A] 2.9%
- [B] 3.5%
- [C] 2%
- [D] 1.9%
- [E] 3%
1. Food Safety and Standards Authority of India (FSSAI) has instituted the 'Eat Healthy Awards'.
2. The award has been instituted for food-related start-ups to reward innovation and promote entrepreneurship in the area of food safety and applied nutrition.
3. A jury of eminent professionals and experts in the food sector will select the winners.
Which of the above statements is/are true?
- [A] Only 1
- [B] Only 1 and 2
- [C] Only 1 and 3
- [D] Only 2 and 3
- [E] All of the above
- [A] Eminent citizens of India in recognition of their distinguished contribution in various spheres of activity including the Arts, Education, Industry, Literature.
- [B] To 25 children for meritorious acts of bravery against all odds.
- [C] Eminent citizens and institutions in recognition of their outstanding services to the elderly people.
- [D] To author's for their outstanding contribution towards literature
- [E] None of these