The data model that is produced from reverse engineering is:
What the correct answer ?
Shamsa hafeez from Lahore, Pakistan is saying None of the above is correct. is correct answer
Tsega Asresa Mengistu from Dessie, Ethiopia is saying None of the above is correct. is correct answer
Serkie Mekonnen from Dessie, Ethiopia is saying a logical model. is correct answer
sureshbabu vampugadapa from Guntur, India is saying an internal model. is correct answer
- [A] Floppy disks can only store data, not programs
- [B] Programs and data are both software, and both can be stored on any memory device
- [C] A floppy disk has to be formatted for one or for the other
- [D] A floppy disks has two sides, one for data and one for program
- [A] Correlated subqueries only
- [B] EXISTS/NOT EXISTS expressions only
- [C] Both of the above are helpful
- [D] None of the above are helpful.
- [A] Tries to identify attempts to hack into a computer system.
- [B] May monitor packets passing over the network.
- [C] May transmit message packets to the correct destination.
- [D] Set up deception systems that attempt to trap hackers.
- [A] View
- [B] Instance
- [C] Scheme
- [D] None of these
- [A] Encapsulation
- [B] Polymorphism
- [C] Inheritance
- [D] All of the above.