Which of the following modifications may not succeed?
Zachery Chen from Taiwan is saying Neither of the above actions will succeed. is correct answer
Shourya Singh Rawat from India is saying Both of the above actions should succeed. is correct answer
Imran Ali from Rawalpindi, Pakistan is saying Changing a column data type from numeric to char is correct answer
ranaasif from Multan, Pakistan is saying Neither of the above actions will succeed. is correct answer
MUHAMMAD NADEEM from Lahore, Pakistan is saying Both of the above actions should succeed. is correct answer
- [A] RENAME TABLE
- [B] CHANGE TABLE
- [C] ALTER TABLE
- [D] None of the above is correct.
The ability to modify the conceptual schema without causing any change to the application program is known as :
- [A] Physical data independence
- [B] Logical data independence
- [C] External data independence
- [D] Static data
- [A] Zero
- [B] One
- [C] More than one
- [D] All of the above.
- [A] drop the primary key.
- [B] drop the table containing the foreign key..
- [C] drop the foreign key constraint.
- [D] All of the above must be done.
- [A] SQL
- [B] nested
- [C] system
- [D] none