Who has been appointed as the new Chief Justice of Pakistan on 2 January 2019?
V.M.Singh from Ludhiana, India is saying Justice Abdul Hameed Dogar is correct answer
Malati Baskey from Rourkela, India is saying Justice Tassaduq Hussain Jillani is correct answer
The first phase of Bishwa Ijtema, the second largest congregation of Muslim community after Hajj, will be held from ________ in 2020.
- [A] January 10 to January 12
- [B] January 20 to January 22
- [C] February 1 to February 3
- [D] February 11 to February 13
- [E] March 2 to March 4
When is the 'World Fisheries day' celebrated throughout the world by the fisher folk communities every year?
- [A] 19 November
- [B] 20 November
- [C] 21 November
- [D] 22 November
- [E] 23 November
Recently launched ‘Longitudinal Ageing Study’, is what kind of study?हाल ही में शुरू हुआ 'अनुदैर्ध्य जरण अध्ययन' किस तरह का अध्ययन है?
[A] Counting number of elderly people
बुजुर्ग लोगों की गणना
[B] None of these
इनमें से कोई नहीं
[C] Data on various issues of the elderly
बुजुर्गों के विभिन्न मुद्दों पर आंकड़े
[D] Understanding early ageing problem in adults
वयस्कों में जल्दी उम्र बढ़ने की समस्या को समझना
[E] Counting number of employed elderly people
कार्यरत बुजुर्ग लोगों की गणना
Which of the following will host an online chess tournament to raise funds for CM COVID-19 relief fund?
- [A] Karnataka Youth Empowerment and Sports Department
- [B] United Karnataka Chess Association
- [C] All India Chess Federation
- [D] Both 1 and 2
- [E] Both 1 and 3
Read the following statements carefully:
1. The Reserve Bank of India has tightened the banking ombudsman scheme with the objective to strengthen the grievance redressal mechanism for customers.
2. The banking regulator has asked all commercial banks having 5 or more banking outlets to have an independent Internal Ombudsman (IO).
3. IO will review customer complaints that are either partly or fully rejected by the banks.
Which of the above statements is/are true?
- [A] Only 1
- [B] only 1 and 2
- [C] Only 1 and 3
- [D] Only 2 and 3
- [E] All of the above