The process of reading a database schema and producing a data model from that schema is known as:
Zachery Chen from Taiwan is saying database design. is correct answer
Shourya Singh Rawat from India is saying database design. is correct answer
Imran Ali from Rawalpindi, Pakistan is saying reverse engineering. is correct answer
Muhammad Saleem Raza from Lahore, Pakistan is saying data modeling. is correct answer
ranaasif from Multan, Pakistan is saying data modeling. is correct answer
- [A] My SQL
- [B] Oracle
- [C] Both (1) & (2)
- [D] D Base
- [A] clearly understand the current structure and contents of the database only.
- [B] test any changes on a test database only.
- [C] create a complete backup of the operational database only.
- [D] All of the above should be done.
- [A] a conceptual model.
- [B] an internal model.
- [C] a logical model.
- [D] None of the above is correct.
- [A] Compile queries
- [B] Query optimization
- [C] Receive queries
- [D] Result formatting and presentation