Which of the following products was the first to implement true relational algebra in a PC DBMS?
Tsega Asresa Mengistu from Dessie, Ethiopia is saying R:base is correct answer
Serkie Mekonnen from Dessie, Ethiopia is saying Oracle is correct answer
sureshbabu vampugadapa from Guntur, India is saying Oracle is correct answer
Deep from Kolkata, India is saying Oracle is correct answer
Arpita Dhote from Pune, India is saying R:base is correct answer
- [A] Data abstraction
- [B] Data dictionary
- [C] Data File
- [D] Meta data
- [A] Encapsulation
- [B] Polymorphism
- [C] Inheritance
- [D] All of the above.
- [A] Relation
- [B] Table
- [C] Attribute
- [D] Entity
- [A] drop the primary key.
- [B] drop the table containing the foreign key..
- [C] drop the foreign key constraint.
- [D] All of the above must be done.
- [A] Overlapping rule
- [B] Disjoint rule
- [C] Total specialization rule
- [D] Partial specialization rule