The ..................... is essentially used to search for patterns in target string.
Shamsa hafeez from Lahore, Pakistan is saying in predicate is correct answer
Tsega Asresa Mengistu from Dessie, Ethiopia is saying Like predicate is correct answer
sureshbabu vampugadapa from Guntur, India is saying in predicate is correct answer
Deep from Kolkata, India is saying in predicate is correct answer
Arpita Dhote from Pune, India is saying Like predicate is correct answer
- [A] Correlated subqueries only
- [B] EXISTS/NOT EXISTS expressions only
- [C] Both of the above are helpful
- [D] None of the above are helpful.
- [A] The ability to tackle more challenging problems
- [B] Reusability of analysis, design, and programming results
- [C] Improved communication between users, analysts, etc.
- [D] All of the above.
- [A] Data Type
- [B] Abstract data type
- [C] Consolidation
- [D] Isolation
- [A] data modeling.
- [B] database design.
- [C] reverse engineering.
- [D] None of the above is correct.