............. is a special type of stored procedure that is automatically invoked whenever the data in the table is modified
Shamsa hafeez from Lahore, Pakistan is saying Trigger is correct answer
Tsega Asresa Mengistu from Dessie, Ethiopia is saying Trigger is correct answer
Serkie Mekonnen from Dessie, Ethiopia is saying Trigger is correct answer
sureshbabu vampugadapa from Guntur, India is saying Procedure is correct answer
Deep from Kolkata, India is saying Trigger is correct answer
The code that relational database management systems use to perform their database task is referred to as ...
- [A] QBE
- [B] SQL
- [C] OLAP
- [D] Sequel Server
- [A] User data
- [B] Database structure data
- [C] Sorted data
- [D] Functional data
- [A] dependency graph.
- [B] data model.
- [C] graphical display.
- [D] None of the above is correct.
- [A] SQL statements are processed on tier server
- [B] SQL statements may be processed on some of the clients
- [C] Business logic is mostly processed on clients
- [D] Business logic may be processed on the server