Which country will introduce its own tax, 'GAFA tax', on large internet and technology companies from 1 January 2019?
- [A] Jawahar Lal Nehru
- [B] Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose
- [C] Lal Bahadur Shastri
- [D] Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel
- [E] Moti Lal Nehru
Who has been appointed as Managing Director & Chief Executive Officer of CARE Ratings for five years commencing from April 15, 2020?
- [A] Amitabh Chaudhry
- [B] Nikesh Arora
- [C] Dinesh Paliwal
- [D] Ajay Mahajan
- [E] Natarajan Chandrasekaran
Read the following statements carefully:
1.The Union Health Ministry has launched the ‘World Health Organisation (WHO) India Country Cooperation Strategy (CCS) 2019–2023: A Time of Transition on 9 October 2019.
2.The strategy will provide a strategic roadmap for the WHO to work with the Indian government towards achieving its health sector goals.
3.It will help in improving the health of its population of India.
Which of the above statements is/are correct?
- [A] Only 1
- [B] Only 1 and 2
- [C] Only 1 and 3
- [D] Only 2 and 3
- [E] All are correct
Which of the following is/are related to the report titled "Single-use Plastics: A roadmap for Sustainability"?
1. United Nations Environment
2.Indian Central Government
3.Ministry of Environment, Forest and Climate Change
4.The Nature Conservancy
- [A] Only 1
- [B] Only 2, 3 and 4
- [C] Only 1, 3 and 4
- [D] Only 1, 2 and 3
- [E] All of the above
- [A] To protest against the construction of roads
- [B] To protest against the construction of engineering institutions
- [C] To protest against the construction of a dam
- [D] To protest against the construction of steel flyover
- [E] To protest against the construction of hospitals