DBMS is a collection of .............. that enables user to create and maintain a database.
Shamsa hafeez from Lahore, Pakistan is saying Program is correct answer
Tsega Asresa Mengistu from Dessie, Ethiopia is saying Program is correct answer
Serkie Mekonnen from Dessie, Ethiopia is saying Program is correct answer
sureshbabu vampugadapa from Guntur, India is saying Key is correct answer
Deep from Kolkata, India is saying Key is correct answer
- [A] Data flow chart
- [B] Flow chart
- [C] Directed Graph
- [D] Entity relationship diagram
- [A] select all from table_name
- [B] select * from table_name
- [C] select from table_name
- [D] none
- [A] data modeling.
- [B] database design.
- [C] reverse engineering.
- [D] None of the above is correct.
The process by which the structure of the database is modified to eliminate hidden dependencies and replacing groups is _________
- [A] Normalization
- [B] Indexing
- [C] Enforcing referential integrity
- [D] Enforcing data integrity