The number of attributes in relation is called as its .....................
Shamsa hafeez from Lahore, Pakistan is saying Degree is correct answer
Tsega Asresa Mengistu from Dessie, Ethiopia is saying Degree is correct answer
Serkie Mekonnen from Dessie, Ethiopia is saying Row is correct answer
jyothsna reddy is saying Degree is correct answer
sureshbabu vampugadapa from Guntur, India is saying Cardinality is correct answer
What SQL command will allow you to change the table STUDENT to add the constraint named GradeCheck that states that the values of the Grade column must be greater than 0?
- [A] ALTER TABLE STUDENT ALTER CONSTRAINT GradeCheck (Grade > 0);
- [B] ALTER TABLE STUDENT ADD CONSTRAINT GradeCheck (Grade > 0);
- [C] ALTER TABLE STUDENT ADD CONSTRAINT GradeCheck CHECK (Grade > 0);
- [D] None of the above is correct.
- [A] Security
- [B] Data integrity
- [C] Privacy
- [D] none
- [A] The ability to tackle more challenging problems
- [B] Reusability of analysis, design, and programming results
- [C] Improved communication between users, analysts, etc.
- [D] All of the above.
- [A] SQL
- [B] nested
- [C] system
- [D] none