The DBMS utility, ...................... allows to reconstruct the correct state of database from the backup and history of transactions.
Tsega Asresa Mengistu from Dessie, Ethiopia is saying Recovery is correct answer
Serkie Mekonnen from Dessie, Ethiopia is saying Monitering is correct answer
sureshbabu vampugadapa from Guntur, India is saying Data loading is correct answer
Deep from Kolkata, India is saying Bakup is correct answer
Mohamed Ibrahim from Palestine is saying Recovery is correct answer
- [A] Database application and the database
- [B] Data and the database
- [C] The user and the database application
- [D] Database application and SQL
- [A] An object is an instance of a class.
- [B] A class is an instance of an object.
- [C] An object includes encapsulates only data.
- [D] A class includes encapsulates only data.
What SQL command will allow you to change the table STUDENT to add the constraint named GradeCheck that states that the values of the Grade column must be greater than 0?
- [A] ALTER TABLE STUDENT ALTER CONSTRAINT GradeCheck (Grade > 0);
- [B] ALTER TABLE STUDENT ADD CONSTRAINT GradeCheck (Grade > 0);
- [C] ALTER TABLE STUDENT ADD CONSTRAINT GradeCheck CHECK (Grade > 0);
- [D] None of the above is correct.
- [A] drop the primary key.
- [B] drop the table containing the foreign key..
- [C] drop the foreign key constraint.
- [D] All of the above must be done.