. If an attribute of a composite key is dependent on an attribute of the other composite key, a normalization called ................ is needed.
Annapurna is saying DKNF is correct answer
Shourya Singh Rawat from India is saying BCNF is correct answer
Mihir Shah from Majalgaon, India is saying BCNF is correct answer
zemenfes hailemariam from Ethiopia is saying DKNF is correct answer
Imran Ali from Rawalpindi, Pakistan is saying BCNF is correct answer
- [A] Like predicate
- [B] Null predicate
- [C] in predicate
- [D] out predicate
- [A] data modeling.
- [B] database design.
- [C] reverse engineering.
- [D] None of the above is correct.
- [A] Conceptual level
- [B] View Level
- [C] Procedural Level
- [D] None of above
- [A] clearly understand the current structure and contents of the database only.
- [B] test any changes on a test database only.
- [C] create a complete backup of the operational database only.
- [D] All of the above should be done.