Where was the '9th India-ROK Joint Commission' meeting held on 19 December 2018?
Read the following statements carefully:
1. The organisers of Wimbledon have introduced a final set tie-breaker in all the events in the championship.
2. A tiebreaker match will be played when the score reaches 7-7 in the final set.
3. The first player or team to score seven points, with an advantage of two or more points, will be declared the winner.
Which of the above statements is/are correct?
- [A] Only 1
- [B] Only 1 and 2
- [C] Only 1 and 3
- [D] Only 2 and 3
- [E] All of the above
- [A] Pune
- [B] Hyderabad
- [C] Kolkata
- [D] New Delhi
- [E] Gandhinagar
Read the following statements:-
1. Rivigo is tying up with ICICI Bank, IDFC and 10 other financial institutions to make cheaper funds available to truck owners and operators on its platform.
2. The funds will be available at an interest rate of 4-5% per month, lower than the usual industry standard of 7-8%.
3. Rivigo is a homegrown logistics start-up that owns as well as acts as an aggregator of trucks.
Which of the above statement/statements is/are correct?
- [A] Only 1
- [B] Only 2
- [C] Only 3
- [D] All of the above
- [E] None of the above
- [A] India
- [B] South Korea
- [C] Japan
- [D] Sri Lanka
- [E] China
- [A] World Wide Fund
- [B] United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organisation
- [C] United Nations Environment Programme
- [D] Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change
- [E] Greenpeace