Which of the following teams defeated India in the quarter finals of the Men’s Hockey World Cup at Bhubaneswar?
Read the following sentences carefully:
1) Bureau of Indian Standards (BIS) granted First Licence to M/s Gujarat Alkalies and Chemicals Ltd for Liquid Chlorine on All India basis.
2) This is the First Licence granted on All India basis. The license has been made operative with effect from 12th April, 2018 for a period of one year.
3) This product is in liquid form and stored in metal containers and used in paper, pulp, textile bleaching.
Which of the above sentences is/are correct?
- [A] Only 3
- [B] Only 1 and 3
- [C] Only 1 and 2
- [D] None is correct
- [E] All
- [A] Young people and mental health in a changing world
- [B] Psychological First Aid
- [C] Dignity in mental health
- [D] Mental Health Promotion and Suicide Prevention
- [E] Mental health and older adults
[A] Lawn Tennis
[E] None of the above
इनमें से कोई नहीं
- [A] Java
- [B] Bali
- [C] Jakarta
- [D] Maldives
- [E] Indonesia