Read the following statements carefully:
1. Prime Minister Narendra Modi will launch infrastructure and housing projects worth around 41,000 crores rupees in Karnataka on 18 December 2018.
2. He also laid the foundation stone for two important metro corridors: Thane-Bhiwandi-Kalyan Metro and the Dahisar-Mira-Bhayander Metro in Thane district.
3. He also launched mass housing scheme for economically weaker sections.
Which of the above statements is/are true?
In May 2020, which state has decided to launch a programme guaranteeing at least 120 days' employment to the those living in urban areas?
- [A] Gujarat
- [B] Kerala
- [C] Himachal Pradesh
- [D] Telangana
- [E] Tamil Nadu
Minister of State, for AYUSH, Shri Shripad Yesso Naik laid the foundation stone for Central Homeopathy Research Institute in ________.
- [A] Chandigarh
- [B] Jaipur
- [C] Bihar
- [D] Allahabad
- [E] New Delhi
Read the following sentences carefully:
1. SBI has issued draft guidelines on liquidity management for the NBFCS and proposed a liquidity coverage ratio for large NBFCs.
2. It covers all deposit taking NBFCs and non-deposit taking NBFCs with an asset size of ₹5,000 crore and above.
3. Company fixed deposits (FDs), unlike bank FDs, don’t come with insurance.
Which of the above sentences is/are correct?
- [A] Only 1
- [B] Only 1 and 3
- [C] Only 2 and 3
- [D] Only 1 and 2
- [E] All are correct
'Safe Food Export Traceability Portal', 'One Laboratory One Assessment Portal' and 'Monitoring Export Alerts Portal' has been launched by ______.
- [A] Ministry of Commerce and Industry
- [B] Ministry of Finance
- [C] Ministry of Corporate Affairs
- [D] Ministry of Heavy Industries and Public Enterprises
- [E] Ministry of Micro, Small & Medium Enterprises