Read the following statements carefully:
1. The government of India notified rules for providing in-flight & maritime mobile phone services on 16 December 2018.
2. Indian and foreign airlines and shipping companies operating in the country can provide in-flight and maritime voice and data services with a valid Indian telecom licence holder.
3. The connectivity can be provided using telecom networks on the ground as well as using satellites.
Which of the above statements is/are true?
- [A] Maria Teresa
- [B] Catherine
- [C] Charlene
- [D] Victoria
- [E] Charlotte
Which of the following has launched the 'Institution’s Innovation Council' program in New Delhi on 21 November 2018?
- [A] Ministry of Human Resource Development
- [B] Ministry of Commerce and Industry
- [C] Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology
- [D] Ministry of Power
- [E] Ministry of Skill Development and Entrepreneurship
According to Home Ministry which among the following is not a valid identification document for Indians travelling to Nepal and Bhutan?
- [A] Voters card
- [B] Aadhaar card
- [C] Passport
- [D] Both 1 and 2
- [E] None of the above
Which of the following confirmed in February 2020 that head of human resources Eileen Naughton was stepping away from her job as "vice president of people operations"?
- [A] Twitter
- [B] Google
- [C] LinkedIn
- [D] Walmart
- [E] PayPal