The code that relational database management systems use to perform their database task is referred to as ...
Tsega Asresa Mengistu from Dessie, Ethiopia is saying SQL is correct answer
Serkie Mekonnen from Dessie, Ethiopia is saying SQL is correct answer
sureshbabu vampugadapa from Guntur, India is saying SQL is correct answer
Deep from Kolkata, India is saying SQL is correct answer
Arpita Dhote from Pune, India is saying SQL is correct answer
- [A] Tries to identify attempts to hack into a computer system.
- [B] May monitor packets passing over the network.
- [C] May transmit message packets to the correct destination.
- [D] Set up deception systems that attempt to trap hackers.
- [A] Correlated subqueries only
- [B] EXISTS/NOT EXISTS expressions only
- [C] Both of the above are helpful
- [D] None of the above are helpful.
- [A] attributes in a table
- [B] operations of an object
- [C] instances of a class
- [D] tables in a database
- [A] Conceptual and view
- [B] Only physical
- [C] Physical and conceptual
- [D] Only conceptual
- [A] The ability to tackle more challenging problems
- [B] Reusability of analysis, design, and programming results
- [C] Improved communication between users, analysts, etc.
- [D] All of the above.