Who won the coveted 'Miss World 2018' crown?
Dreaming big: My journey to connect India, is autobiography of the father of Indian telecommunication revolution. Name the person?
- [A] M S Swaminathan
- [B] Dr.Homi Bhabha
- [C] Vikram Sarabhai
- [D] Rajiv Gandhi
- [E] Sam Pitroda
- [A] Boria Majumdar
- [B] Harsha Bhogle
- [C] Ayaz Memon
- [D] Rajdeep Sardesai
- [E] Jatin Sapru
- [A] National Viral Hepatitis Control Program
- [B] Global Hepatitis Programme
- [C] Eliminate Hepatitis Programme
- [D] Viral Hepatitis Preventive Service
- [E] Pharmaceutical Benefits Scheme
The Central Board of Direct Taxes said ________ will apply on interest payments made by an Indian company or a business trust to a non-resident in respect to the offshore rupee-denominated bonds like masala bonds.
- [A] no withholding tax
- [B] withholding tax
- [C] service tax
- [D] no service tax
- [E] None of these
Read the following sentences carefully.
1) The US announced the largest-ever sanctions on South Korea as claimed by President Donald Trump.
2) The sanctions will target more than 50 vessels, shipping companies, and trade businesses assisting North Korea in evading sanctions.
3) The US has been imposing sanctions to put pressure on North Korea over its nuclear and ballistic missile programme.
Which of the above sentence/sentences is/are correct?
- [A] Only 1
- [B] Only 2
- [C] Only 3
- [D] Only 1 and 2
- [E] Only 2 and 3