Referential integrity controls relationships between :
Tsega Asresa Mengistu from Dessie, Ethiopia is saying tables in a database is correct answer
Serkie Mekonnen from Dessie, Ethiopia is saying operations of an object is correct answer
Abdul Haseeb Shershahabadi from Birpur, India is saying attributes in a table is correct answer
Deep from Kolkata, India is saying tables in a database is correct answer
Priya from Hyderabad, India is saying tables in a database is correct answer
- [A] Overlapping rule
- [B] Disjoint rule
- [C] Total specialization rule
- [D] Partial specialization rule
- [A] Changing a column data type from char to date
- [B] Changing a column data type from numeric to char
- [C] Both of the above actions should succeed.
- [D] Neither of the above actions will succeed.