Referential integrity controls relationships between :
muhandweam from Iraq is saying attributes in a table is correct answer
Zachery Chen from Taiwan is saying attributes in a table is correct answer
Shourya Singh Rawat from India is saying attributes in a table is correct answer
zemenfes hailemariam from Ethiopia is saying tables in a database is correct answer
Shab e Zindagi from Islamabad, Pakistan is saying attributes in a table is correct answer
- [A] Instance variable
- [B] Variable
- [C] Message
- [D] Function
- [A] Data Type
- [B] Abstract data type
- [C] Consolidation
- [D] Isolation
- [A] Tries to identify attempts to hack into a computer system.
- [B] May monitor packets passing over the network.
- [C] May transmit message packets to the correct destination.
- [D] Set up deception systems that attempt to trap hackers.
- [A] One
- [B] Two
- [C] three
- [D] four
What is the result of the following SQL statement ?
SELECT A.Employee_Name, B.Spouse_Name
FROM Employee A LEFT OUTER JOIN Spouse B
ON A. Employee_ID = B.Employee_ID
- [A] A list of employee�??s spouses
- [B] A list of all employees that have spouses, with spouse names included in the list
- [C] A list of all employee�??s names, including the name of their spouse if they have one
- [D] Two lists : One list of employees, the other of spouses