A field or a combination of fields that has a unique value is called :
Tsega Asresa Mengistu from Dessie, Ethiopia is saying Foreign key is correct answer
Serkie Mekonnen from Dessie, Ethiopia is saying Foreign key is correct answer
Vithika Gupta is saying Primary key is correct answer
Abdul Haseeb Shershahabadi from Birpur, India is saying Primary key is correct answer
Deep from Kolkata, India is saying Primary key is correct answer
- [A] Floppy disks can only store data, not programs
- [B] Programs and data are both software, and both can be stored on any memory device
- [C] A floppy disk has to be formatted for one or for the other
- [D] A floppy disks has two sides, one for data and one for program
- [A] SQL
- [B] nested
- [C] system
- [D] none
The DBMS utility, ...................... allows to reconstruct the correct state of database from the backup and history of transactions.
- [A] Bakup
- [B] Recovery
- [C] Monitering
- [D] Data loading
- [A] An object is an instance of a class.
- [B] A class is an instance of an object.
- [C] An object includes encapsulates only data.
- [D] A class includes encapsulates only data.