Recently, the Union Cabinet approved the Agriculture Export Policy. The new policy aims to double India's farm exports to $60 billion by ________.
- [A] Banking Regulation Act, 1949
- [B] Reserve Bank of India (Note Refund) Rules, 2009
- [C] Negotiable Instruments Act, 1881
- [D] Payment and Settlement Systems Act, 2007
- [E] None of these
Who has issued notices to the Centre, Haryana, and Rajasthan government over the deforestation in the Aravalli hills?
- [A] National Human Rights Commission
- [B] Nature Conservation Foundation
- [C] Public Affairs Centre India
- [D] Environmentalist Foundation of India
- [E] Centre for Science and Environment
- [A] P. S. Jaswal
- [B] Harpal Singh Kumar
- [C] Samir Desai
- [D] Raj Nayyar
- [E] Anil Sharma
P V Bharathi has been appointed as Managing Director and Chief Executive Officer of the ________ on 24 December 2018.
- [A] Allahabad Bank
- [B] UCO Bank
- [C] Corporation Bank
- [D] Yes Bank
- [E] Vijaya Bank
As disclosed in the World Economic Forum (WEF) report which is the largest employer in the world?
विश्व आर्थिक मंच (WEF) की रिपोर्ट के अनुसार दुनिया का सबसे बढ़ा नियोक्ता कौन है?
[A] People’s Liberation Army
जन मुक्ति सेना
[D] Indian Railways
[E] U.S. Department of Defence
यु.एस रक्षा विभाग