Which of the following statements is not true about two tier client server database architecture?
Tsega Asresa Mengistu from Dessie, Ethiopia is saying Business logic is mostly processed on clients is correct answer
Serkie Mekonnen from Dessie, Ethiopia is saying SQL statements are processed on tier server is correct answer
Deep from Kolkata, India is saying SQL statements may be processed on some of the clients is correct answer
indhuja indhuja from Erode, India is saying SQL statements may be processed on some of the clients is correct answer
Victoria Herron from United States is saying Business logic is mostly processed on clients is correct answer
- [A] select all from table_name
- [B] select * from table_name
- [C] select from table_name
- [D] none
- [A] Led by only one group.
- [B] Helped by cooperation between companies.
- [C] Not necessary at this time.
- [D] Important so that the web can flourish.
- [A] Data Type
- [B] Abstract data type
- [C] Consolidation
- [D] Isolation
- [A] Zero
- [B] One
- [C] More than one
- [D] All of the above.