Which of the following statements is not true about two tier client server database architecture?
Ahmed Alanbagi from Baghdad, Iraq is saying SQL statements may be processed on some of the clients is correct answer
uma maheswari from Tiruchi, India is saying Business logic may be processed on the server is correct answer
Tsega Asresa Mengistu from Dessie, Ethiopia is saying Business logic is mostly processed on clients is correct answer
Serkie Mekonnen from Dessie, Ethiopia is saying SQL statements are processed on tier server is correct answer
Deep from Kolkata, India is saying SQL statements may be processed on some of the clients is correct answer
- [A] An object is an instance of a class.
- [B] A class is an instance of an object.
- [C] An object includes encapsulates only data.
- [D] A class includes encapsulates only data.
............. is a special type of stored procedure that is automatically invoked whenever the data in the table is modified
- [A] Procedure
- [B] Trigger
- [C] cursor
- [D] none
The ability to modify the conceptual schema without causing any change to the application program is known as :
- [A] Physical data independence
- [B] Logical data independence
- [C] External data independence
- [D] Static data