The processes of starting or restarting a computer system by loading instruction from a secondary storage device into the completer memory is called----
Tsega Asresa Mengistu from Dessie, Ethiopia is saying Booting is correct answer
Deep from Kolkata, India is saying Booting is correct answer
Arpita Dhote from Pune, India is saying Booting is correct answer
Renske Venter from Phalaborwa, South Africa is saying Booting is correct answer
moha qouta from Gaza, Palestine is saying Booting is correct answer
- [A] on-line thesaurus
- [B] over lapped processing
- [C] multiprogramming
- [A] the address of the data is generated by the CPU
- [B] the address of the data is supplied by the users
- [C] there is no need for an address i.e. the data is used as an address
- [D] the data are accessed sequentially
- [E] None of the above
- [A] Is the applications software you want to use compatible with it ?
- [B] Is it expensive ?
- [C] Is it compatible with your hardware ?
- [D] Both 1 and 3
- [A] Output
- [B] Throughput
- [C] Efficiency
- [D] Capacity