The Reserve Bank of India (RBI) will implement an 'Ombudsman Scheme for Digital Transactions' which will be notified by the end of ________.
In August 2019, the Karnataka government has amended the Karnataka Poisons (Possession and Sale) Rules 2015, notifying nicotine as ________ poison under the rules.
- [A] Class A
- [B] Class B
- [C] Class C
- [D] Class D
- [E] Class E
- [A] Mario Draghi
- [B] Bernard Tapie
- [C] Christine Lagarde
- [D] Jean-Claude Juncker
- [E] Janet Yellen
Amidst the ongoing coronavirus pandemic, BharatPe has partnered with which of the following to roll out 'COVID-19 Protection Insurance Cover' for shopkeepers?
- [A] HDFC ERGO General Insurance Company
- [B] New India Assurance
- [C] Reliance General Insurance
- [D] ICICI Lombard
- [E] United India Insurance
Name the cab service provider which has shut down its operations at TaxiForSure (TFS).उस कैब सेवा का नाम बताइए जिसने अपनी टैक्सीफॉरश्योर (TFS) सेवा को समाप्त किया|
[E] Taxi For Sure
टैक्सी फॉर श्योर
Read the following statements carefully:
1. 'SBI Ecowrap' report was released by SBI Research on 26 November 2018.
2. The report said that India’s GDP growth in the September 2018 quarter (Q2) is expected to slow to 7.0%-7.2% mainly due to the slowdown in rural demand.
3. The report also said that SBI Composite Leading Indicator (CLI), a basket of 21 leading indicators for Q2 FY19, is showing a marginal declining trend.
Which of the above statements is/are true?
- [A] Only 1
- [B] Only 1 and 2
- [C] Only 1 and 3
- [D] Only 2 and 3
- [E] All of the above