Who won the 'Ballon d’Or 2018' in Paris on 3 December 2018?
Making DBT (Direct Benefit Transfer) is the only way to provide subsidy by State govt subject to amendment to ______.
- [A] Electricity Act, 2003
- [B] DVC Act 1948
- [C] Luxury Tax Form, 1988
- [D] Power Engineering Services Rules 2010
- [E] Consumer Protection Act
The Jallianwala Bagh National Memorial (amendment) Bill seeks to remove the ________ as a permanent member in a trust that runs the Jallianwala Bagh National Memorial trust.
- [A] Prime Minister
- [B] President of INC
- [C] Culture Minister
- [D] Leader of Opposition in the Lok Sabha
- [E] Punjab Governor
Which insurance company has launched the chatbot, ‘Eazy Connect’?किस बीमा कंपनी ने चैटबॉट, 'ईज़ी कनेक्ट' की शुरुआत की?
- [A] Exide Life Insurance
- [B] Tata AIG General
- [C] Universal Sompo General Insurance Company
- [D] Star Health and Allied Insurance
- [E] IndiaFirst Life Insurance Company
According to the British aviation intelligence firm OAG, _____ is the fifth-least punctual airport in the world in terms of on-time performance
- [A] Port Blair
- [B] Tokyo
- [C] Mumbai
- [D] Atlanta
- [E] Doha
Read the following sentences
- The government plans to launch the auction of 60 oil and gas fields being offered in the second round of bidding for Discovered Small Field on August 9, 2018.
- The fields are being offered in Rajasthan, Gujarat, Kutch & Cambay shallow waters, Mumbai offshore, Assam and Tripura, Mahanadi shallow water, Andhra Pradesh and KG offshore.
- The fields hold an estimated 1.4 billion barrels of oil.
Which of the following statement(s) is/are correct?
- [A] Only 1
- [B] Both 1 and 2
- [C] Both 2 and 3
- [D] All of these
- [E] None of these