Where was the 19th edition of 'Hornbill Festival' inaugurated on 1 December 2018?
Read the following statements carefully:
1. The Indian Railways said that it has speeded up 261 trains, by up to 110 minutes, over different zones.
2. It is a part of its Mission Raftaar to provide faster travel to passengers.
3. 'Mission Raftaar' was announced in the Railway Budget 2016-17 and envisages a target of doubling average speed of freight trains in the next five years.
Which of the above statements is/are true?
- [A] Only 3
- [B] Only 1 and 2
- [C] Only 1 and 3
- [D] Only 2 and 3
- [E] All of the above
- [A] Maharashtra
- [B] Tamil Nadu
- [C] Karnataka
- [D] Jammu and Kashmir
- [E] Hiamchal pradesh
Sushma Swaraj, External Affairs Minister of India is going on a five-day visit to which of the following country?
- [A] China
- [B] Japan
- [C] USA
- [D] UK
- [E] South Africa
Who will head the National Council for River Ganga (Rejuvenation, Protection and Management) (NCRG)?
- [A] President
- [B] Prime Minister
- [C] Minister of Shipping
- [D] Minister of Water Resources, River Development and Ganga Rejuvenation
- [E] Minister of Environment, Forest and Climate Change