Who has won the 'World Chess Championship' title on 28 November 2018?
Which state government has conferred the prestigious National Kalidas Samman to the noted artist Anjolie Ela Menon?
- [A] Jharkhand
- [B] Rajasthan
- [C] Madhya Pradesh
- [D] West Bengal
- [E] Assam
In February 2020, which country has appointed Barry O'Farrell as the next high commissioner to India?
- [A] Singapore
- [B] Poland
- [C] Germany
- [D] Australia
- [E] Russia
Which of the following is formulating guidelines for the resumption of shooting of films once the coronavirus pandemic settles down?
- [A] Indian Film & Television Directors' Association
- [B] Ashutosh Gowariker Productions Pvt. Ltd.
- [C] Producers Guild of India
- [D] Four Lions Films Private Limited
- [E] White Feather Films
Read the following statements carefully:
1.India and Brazil have sealed a treaty for repatriation of convicted prisoners so that they can serve their remaining jail term in their own country.
2.The Instruments of Ratification by India and Brazil were exchanged on January 24, 2018.
3. A sentenced person will be transferred under this agreement only on the conditions that the sentenced person is a national of the receiving state.
Which of the above statements is/are correct?
- [A] Only 1
- [B] Only 1 and 2
- [C] Only 1 and 3
- [D] Only 2 and 3
- [E] All are correct
- [A] Sachin Rathi
- [B] Sandeep Singh Maan
- [C] Deepak Punia
- [D] Sajan Bhanwala
- [E] None of these