According to the WHO, the current Ebola epidemic in the ________ is now the second largest and second deadliest in history.
In September 2019, which bank has put up for sale nearly a dozen non-performing assets (NPA) to recover dues of more than 1,234 crore rupees?
- [A] State Bank of India
- [B] HDFC Bank
- [C] Union Bank of India
- [D] Punjab National Bank
- [E] IDBI Bank
Read the following sentences carefully:
1. A ‘Taj Declaration to Beat Plastic Pollution’ was adopted.
2. Efforts would be made to make the 10000-meter area around the 17th-century monument litter-free.
3. Steps would also be taken to phase out single-use plastic there.
Which of the above sentences is/are correct?
- [A] Only 1
- [B] Only 2
- [C] Only 1 and 3
- [D] Only 2 and 3
- [E] All are true
Consider the following statements: (1) The Cabinet has approved the continuation of centrally sponsored scheme of National Ayush Mission (NAM) till March 31, 2020, with an outlay of Rs 2,400 crore over the period.
(2) National Ayush Mission was launched in 2015.
(3) It is also working for increased awareness and acceptance of the Yoga and Naturopathy as promotive and preventive health-care systems.
Which of the above statement/s is/are incorrect?
निम्नलिखित कथनों पर विचार करें: (1) कैबिनेट ने राष्ट्रीय आयुष मिशन (NAM) की केंद्रीय प्रायोजित योजना 31 मार्च, 2020 तक जारी रखने की मंजूरी दे दी है, और इस अवधि में 2,400 करोड़ रुपये का परिव्यय दिया है।
(2) राष्ट्रीय आयुष मिशन को 2015 में शुरू किया गया था।
(3) यह योग और निसर्ग चिकित्सा के प्रति जागरुकता और प्रतिबंधात्मक स्वास्थ्य देखभाल प्रणालियों के रूप में बढ़ती जागरूकता और स्वीकृति के लिए भी काम कर रहा है।
इनमें से कौन सा कथन गलत है?
- [A] Only 2
- [B] Both 1 and 2
- [C] Both 2 and 3
- [D] All of the above are incorrect
- [E] All of the above are correct
In which state a large scale campaign to eradicate deadly Acute Encephalitis Syndrome and Japanese Encephalitis disease was launched in July 2019?
- [A] Bihar
- [B] Uttar Pradesh
- [C] Jharkhand
- [D] Haryana
India posted a marginal ________ rise in the area under forest between 2015 and 2017, according to the biennial India State of Forest Report 2017.
- [A] 0.05%
- [B] 0.02%
- [C] 0.07%
- [D] 0.20%
- [E] 0.21%