Object based data models are used in describing the abstraction of the following levels?
Shamsa hafeez from Lahore, Pakistan is saying Conceptual and view is correct answer
Serkie Mekonnen from Dessie, Ethiopia is saying Physical and conceptual is correct answer
Tsega Asresa Mengistu from Dessie, Ethiopia is saying Physical and conceptual is correct answer
sureshbabu vampugadapa from Guntur, India is saying Only conceptual is correct answer
Abdul Haseeb Shershahabadi from Birpur, India is saying Physical and conceptual is correct answer
- [A] clearly understand the current structure and contents of the database only.
- [B] test any changes on a test database only.
- [C] create a complete backup of the operational database only.
- [D] All of the above should be done.
- [A] SQL statements are processed on tier server
- [B] SQL statements may be processed on some of the clients
- [C] Business logic is mostly processed on clients
- [D] Business logic may be processed on the server
- [A] Aggregation
- [B] Encapsulation
- [C] Inheritance
- [D] All of the above.