When parking a vehicle with a manual transmission on a hill, you should always leave the parking brake on and the transmission in
- [A] 60 m
- [B] 140 m
- [C] 150 m
- [D] 130 m
- [A] 10 p.m. – 7 a.m.
- [B] 2 p.m. – 4 a.m.
- [C] 12 p.m. – 6 a.m.
- [D] 6 p.m. – 6 a.m.
- [A] you possess a disabled parking permit.
- [B] you are staying less than five minutes.
- [C] you have more than 1 child with you.
- [D] all other parking spots are full.
- [A] 5 seconds
- [B] 10 seconds
- [C] 7 seconds
- [D] 3 seconds
- [A] Slow down as much as possible
- [B] Quickly accelerate to get ahead of other vehicles
- [C] Maintain your speed and do a shoulder check
- [D] None of the above