When parking a vehicle with a manual transmission on a hill, you should always leave the parking brake on and the transmission in
- [A] the 8 o'clock and 3 o'clock position.
- [B] the 9 o'clock and 2 o'clock position.
- [C] the 9 o'clock and 3 o'clock position.
- [D] the 7 o'clock and 5 o'clock position.
- [A] doubled.
- [B] tripled.
- [C] waived.
- [D] None of the above
- [A] Stop at the edge of the sidewalk and then drive straight into the road
- [B] Drive across the sidewalk and stop at the edge of the road
- [C] Stop at the edge of the sidewalk and again at the edge of the road
- [D] Drive straight across the sidewalk and into the road
- [A] Driving when intoxicated regardless of blood alcohol content
- [B] Refusal to submit a breath/blood/urine test
- [C] Driving while suspended or disqualified
- [D] All of the above
- [A] If the other vehicle speeds up
- [B] Only on a multi-lane highway
- [C] None
- [D] Only if you are in a rush