When parking a vehicle with a manual transmission on a hill, you should always leave the parking brake on and the transmission in
- [A] 60 m
- [B] 140 m
- [C] 150 m
- [D] 130 m
- [A] 5 seconds
- [B] 10 seconds
- [C] 7 seconds
- [D] 3 seconds
- [A] Watch for potential hazards
- [B] Be aggressive to get to your destination as fast as you can
- [C] Use your cell phone for text messaging only while driving
- [D] Reduce the following distance to save time
- [A] increase pressure on the brakes slightly.
- [B] slam on the brakes as hard as possible.
- [C] release pressure on the brakes slightly and reapply.
- [D] release pressure on the brakes completely.
- [A] right side tire failure.
- [B] transmission failure.
- [C] brake failure.
- [D] left side tire failure.