When is it especially important to look out for wild animals on the road?
- [A] 18
- [B] 21
- [C] 19
- [D] 20
- [A] increase pressure on the brakes slightly.
- [B] slam on the brakes as hard as possible.
- [C] release pressure on the brakes slightly and reapply.
- [D] release pressure on the brakes completely.
- [A] The right-hand lane
- [B] To the left of the center line
- [C] The left-hand lane
- [D] It doesn't matter
- [A] Honk your horn
- [B] Turn on your high beams
- [C] Look slightly down to the right edge of your lane until the vehicle passes
- [D] Close your eyes
- [A] Increase your speed to clear the crosswalk
- [B] Reduce your speed to 30 km/h and stop if necessary
- [C] You have the right-of-way; no need to exercise caution
- [D] Immediately come to a complete stop