Which of the following statements about railway crossings is FALSE?
- [A] cruise control.
- [B] your headlights.
- [C] your GPS.
- [D] your brakes.
- [A] Driving when intoxicated regardless of blood alcohol content
- [B] Refusal to submit a breath/blood/urine test
- [C] Driving while suspended or disqualified
- [D] All of the above
- [A] Increase your speed to clear the crosswalk
- [B] Reduce your speed to 30 km/h and stop if necessary
- [C] You have the right-of-way; no need to exercise caution
- [D] Immediately come to a complete stop
- [A] the fifth gear.
- [B] the third gear.
- [C] neutral.
- [D] the first gear.