You should exercise extreme caution when the asphalt looks
- [A] cruise control.
- [B] your headlights.
- [C] your GPS.
- [D] your brakes.
- [A] Slow down as much as possible
- [B] Quickly accelerate to get ahead of other vehicles
- [C] Maintain your speed and do a shoulder check
- [D] None of the above
- [A] 20 m
- [B] 25 m
- [C] 100 m
- [D] 15 m
- [A] Driving when intoxicated regardless of blood alcohol content
- [B] Refusal to submit a breath/blood/urine test
- [C] Driving while suspended or disqualified
- [D] All of the above
- [A] The right-hand lane
- [B] To the left of the center line
- [C] The left-hand lane
- [D] It doesn't matter