When parking on a roadway outside an urban area, your vehicle must be seen for ___ in both directions.
Make your vehicle visible!
OROBOSA OSA-IZEKO from Wabasca-desmarais, Canada is saying 150 m is correct answer
Mednoon Kongprasert from Calgary, Canada is saying 60 m is correct answer
Nicole Marie Cardinal is saying 60 m is correct answer
- [A] doubled.
- [B] tripled.
- [C] waived.
- [D] None of the above
- [A] Watch for potential hazards
- [B] Be aggressive to get to your destination as fast as you can
- [C] Use your cell phone for text messaging only while driving
- [D] Reduce the following distance to save time
- [A] increase pressure on the brakes slightly.
- [B] slam on the brakes as hard as possible.
- [C] release pressure on the brakes slightly and reapply.
- [D] release pressure on the brakes completely.
- [A] 5 seconds
- [B] 10 seconds
- [C] 7 seconds
- [D] 3 seconds