Which of the following statements about changing lanes is true?
Avoid sudden maneuvers.
[C] maintain your speed and do a shoulder check. Is the correct answer
OROBOSA OSA-IZEKO from Wabasca-desmarais, Canada is saying Maintain your speed and do a shoulder check is correct answer
Mednoon Kongprasert from Calgary, Canada is saying Maintain your speed and do a shoulder check is correct answer
- [A] you possess a disabled parking permit.
- [B] you are staying less than five minutes.
- [C] you have more than 1 child with you.
- [D] all other parking spots are full.
- [A] Ignore the signal and obey the officer
- [B] Ignore the officer and obey the signal
- [C] Make a U-turn and find a different route
- [D] Stop and ask the officer why he is waving you through
- [A] 0.3
- [B] 0.2
- [C] 0
- [D] 0.1
- [A] dull and white.
- [B] shiny and white.
- [C] dull and black.
- [D] shiny and black.
- [A] cruise control.
- [B] your headlights.
- [C] your GPS.
- [D] your brakes.